Personal Data Protection
Collection And Purposes Of Data Processing
- You must comply with all applicable laws.
- You will be liable for your actions and those of anyone who has access to your user account or user platform settings.
- You will need to make regular backups of your content.
- You agree that we or our partners send you messages and promotional content.
- You can easily choose to stop receiving promotional messages by contacting us.
- You will authorize us to use your site as part of our promotional activities, and to determine how the services will be provided.
- You agree that Codshopy has the right to impose or change the rate offers for its Services. In addition, Codshopy may impose restrictions depending on your specific use of the Service.
- In general, we expect you to behave pleasantly and to avoid doing anything that may be harmful to us or any third party.
the data collected allow us to carry out the following treatments: management of technical and commercial relations, particularly during site creation, setting up internet functions, orders, requests for information, transactions, attendance studies via websites traffic analysis, sending newsletters. After expiration of your subscription or trial period, the data and information of your shop are valid and registered for a period of:
1- 7 days after test expiration.
2- 30 days after expiration of subscription.
after this time we are not responsible for any loss or deletion of your data
Right Of Access, Modification And Deletion
The customer has of course a right of inspection and modification of the information provided in connection with the use of the Codshopy platform. We have a right to access, modify and oppose the personal data that the customer gives us to process his order. Any modification request can be made from the customer area or via the contact form.
Data retention period
Codshopy stores customer or prospect data for a period of five years from the end of the relationship. This time runs from either the last order or the last connection to the customer account. At the end of this period, the data of the customer or prospect will be archived. On the other hand, the data retained due to a legal obligation will be in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
The user can subscribe to the Codshopy newsletter and therefore wish to be informed of offers, news, promotions. The user can in his customer area modify his subscription. He also can do it at the foot of the newsletter via the unsubscribe link that is inserted there. Codshopy may send commercial information electronically to the user if he has not given his prior consent if the user is already a Codshopy customer and has not objected to receiving it. The user can terminate it at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each newsletter. Postal mail / telephone number The customer's postal address and telephone number are necessary for the commercial relationship between Codshopy and the customer.
Codshopy may use the customer's mobile phone number for order management and may also use it for business purposes. Right to be forgotten As a user of the Codshopy platform, you can request that all data concerning you be deleted. To do this, a simple request by email is sufficient. However, you may be required to provide proof of your identity to prevent someone else from acting on your behalf.
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer when visiting a site or viewing an advertisement. Their purpose is to collect information about your browsing on the site and to send you personalized services. In your computer cookies are managed by your internet browser.
When you place an order on Codshopy, no data is collected or stored. Codshopy uses the services of PayPal platforms, and direct payments by transfer or cash to secure payments.